Re: rollins systems reprogramming and repair

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ AlarmsBC Messages Board ]

Posted by Dave (205.188.209.169) on February 16, 2004 at 13:19:08:

In Reply to: Re: rollins systems.. posted by Jason Gregory on February 09, 2004 at 19:19:52:

: : : : are rollins security systems still around, i have a customer who wants me to program one for her i cant figure out what the model number is..

: : : They usually have on the can something like a System V or System VI. There is a company that still makes repairs and If Im not mistaken these are old ITI panels. I am not sure what format they communicate in either....I dont know much about these do I?

: : Correct, they are (usually) old ITI V's and VI's. It's very hard to find someone who can work on them - not to mention you have to have handheld programmers and such.

: : Your best bet is to replace the system - unfortunately, you can't reuse the sensors either.

: : If you just need to program it, it may be worth getting a programmer for, but doubtful. If you need a manual, let me know - of course, you'll have to find the model # to get the right one.

: : Good luck!
: : Brandon

: If you know of someone who still makes repairs to Rollins equipment please email me at ejgregory@adt.com. I have been searching for someone that can make repairs to their equipment.

: we just had an ADT tech totally re-program the system which went down due to our absence and a dead transformer. It is working perfectly again...just takes knowledge and patience. However the smoke detector is broken and we are having a hard time finding a replacement. IT is model 361 for the Rollins V system HELP!!!
PLEASE EMAIL ME AT TRAPEZMAN@AOL.COM Many thanks.
Dave

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ AlarmsBC Messages Board ]