Re: adt safewatch pro 2000

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ AlarmsBC Messages Board ]

Posted by j ason buchanan (165.166.175.250) on March 02, 2004 at 12:26:04:

In Reply to: adt safewatch pro 2000 posted by Michel on February 29, 2004 at 18:01:03:

you need to power the panel down both battery and ac. then power up by battery and then press and hold the * and # keys . a 20 should appear on the screen. then press #20 this will read out a number, write it down it is the installer code. Then press * 41 * then press *42* then press *99 this should clear out the phone numbers in the programming and allow you to use the system. any questions just ask. : I have an adt safewatch pro 2000 system, installed in 1999. It has been disconnected from the phone line and we only use the local alarm features. I had a power outage and replaced my system battery at the same time. I am also replacing all the batteries on the rf remote sensors.

: I get a "comm. failure" message on this system's keypads and, of course, the user manual doesn't give instructions about how to reset the system to
: [1]eliminate the comm. failure, and [2] drop out the phone system. I also think I need to reset the installer code as well since I don't know what it is.

: Any suggestions?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ AlarmsBC Messages Board ]